products / mineral raw materials
Hydraulic transport and fittings
For many years, our company has been supplying modern and complete solutions for hydraulic transport. The solutions presented by us can be used both for new pipelines or as replacements for elements already in operation.
Our products are made of high quality materials, offering a long service life while maintaining appropriate technical parameters. Many of them are very innovative in the Polish market and even in Europe.
The main advantages of our materials used in hydraulic transport include:
- High resistance to abrasion
- Low noise level
- Flexibility of the proposed solutions.
Spigots, elbows, flexible pipes, tees, expansion joints and connectors
An element equally important as pumps is fittings and pipelines.
Frequent failures, problems with wearing out of these elements and the expectations of customers resulted in that our company offers complete pipelines as well as spare parts for hydraulic transport.
Compared to steel elements, they are characterised by the following features:
- Longer life
- Lower weight.
Elements that we manufacture are:
- Elbows 30, 45, 60, 90 degrees
- Flexible tubes
- Expansion joints
Products can be made in the following versions and standards:
- Reinforced with steel components for high pressure
- Internal diameters of 150, 200, 250, 270, 300, 350, 400, 450, or other under individual orders
- Provided with fixed flanges and swivel flanges: PN 6, PN10, PN16 or without flanges.
L-PUR poliuterane elbows with swivel flanges
- Inner layer: hard wearing L-PUR polyurethane
- Outer layer: epoxy resin reinforced with several layers of fibreglass fabric.
- Industrial hydraulic system,
- Metallurgy, mining (transport of aggregates, flotation slurry, coal slurry, etc.),
- Water and sewage networks,
- Sugar refineries,
- Gravel pits.
L-PUR POLIUTERANE ELBOWS WITH SWIVEL FLANGES – DIMENSIONS
|Catalogue no.||Name||Diameter S (mm)||Pressure (MPa)||A (mm)||B (mm)||H (mm)||R (mm)|
At the customer’s request, we offer different elbow diameters and angles.
PE/polyethylene pipes – straight
PE polyethylene pipes for hydraulic transport (transport by water or other liquid) for abrasive materials such as: sand, aggregates, sludge, ash.
The pipes have a high resistance to abrasion, impact of material, lack of corrosion and low flow resistance.
- Internal diameters of 150, 200, 250, 273, 300, 350, 400, 450 mm, or other under individual orders
- Length of 12 m and other
- Welded or tightened flanges: PN 6, PN 10, PN 16.