products / paper, tectum
Polyurethane rollers' covers — regeneration
As a result of many years of experience with polyurethane systems and thanks to the constant expansion of our machinery stock, we offer you regeneration of the rollers’ cover.
- removal of old and damaged coating,
- replacement of rollers’ cover bearings,
- axle recovery,
- repair of rollers’ cover surfaces,
- implementation of new polyurethane coating,
- grinding of new coating,
- dynamic balancing.
Our L-PUR coatings are characterised by:
- hardness in the range of 35 ShA – 65 ShD,
- very good dynamic properties,
- very high resistance to abrasion,
- capacity to work under a wide pH range,
- good anti-static properties on the coating (NO overlying microbial cellulose).
Coatings of this type significantly extend the maintenance-free period for all sections of the paper machine.
Thanks to our well-developed CNC machining centre, we are able to perform any type of coating treatment andtype of cut (cylindrical, bombarded, banana, cut, with a snake, etc.)