- Who are we?
The Controller of your personal data is Lubaz Sp. z o. o. sp. k., Wieczfnia Kolonia 12, 06-513 Wieczfnia Kościelna.
Should you have any questions, please contact the Data Controller at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2 Where do we get your data from?
We obtain your data primarily from you. If you are our customers, you provide us with your details when contacting us regarding our services. If you are our contractor, you provide us with your details when contacting us regarding cooperation, as well as throughout the entire period of cooperation. We can also obtain your contact details from your co-workers, e.g. as part of the correspondence.
- What is the purpose of processing your personal data?
The Controller may process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide services to our clients. If you are our client, we process your data to provide you with our services in accordance with the contract, for tax purposes or to investigate complaints. We need to ensure payment security and make sure that the parties’ obligations are met;
- To manage our website www.lubas.com. We process your data for the proper functioning of our website;
- To cooperate with the contractors. If you cooperate with us or would like to enter into a business relationship, we will process your personal data to establish and manage the cooperation.
- On what basis do we process your data?
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data varies depending on the purpose of the processing. And so:
- Data related to your use of our website, which we obtain via the so-called cookies, is collected based on your consent, expressed in accordance with Art. 173 of the Telecommunications Act.
- If you contact us to ask questions about the services we provide, our website or the performance of certain activities, we collect your questions and related data to provide the answers since we have a legitimate interest in providing our customers and users of our websites with complete information;
- If you have a business relationship with us or wish to establish such cooperation, we process your data because we have concluded a contract with you related to the aforementioned business relationship and the processing is necessary for the performance of such contract or to respond to your offer of cooperation and take steps prior to entering into the relevant contract. Furthermore, we have a legitimate interest in contacting the representatives of our contractors (e.g. their employees)
with regards to matters related to the business relationship.
- What is the period of processing your data?
The period depends on the purpose of the processing:
- Provision of answers to questions – the period necessary to provide the explanations and answers;
- Conducting business cooperation with contractors and contact regarding the establishment of such cooperation – the period of the cooperation or the period necessary to establish the terms and conditions of such cooperation; after that time your data is processed for the purposes related to the settlement of our activities;
- Your use of our website (via cookies) – the whole period during which you are the user of the website and after that time, from the time you stop using the website, unless you remove the information stored in cookies on your device.
- Recipients of personal data.
Your personal data may be transferred to the following recipients:
- Authorised employees of the Controller;
- Entities processing personal data on behalf of the Controller: affiliated entities, providers of IT services, banks, providers of postal and courier services, entities providing legal services to the Controller.
- What are your rights?
You have the right to:
- access your personal data;
- correct your data;
- limit the processing of your personal data;
- request the erasure of your data;
- have the data transfered to another data controller;
You may exercise the rights referred to above by contacting us at the following e-mail address: email@example.com or by post at:
Lubaz Sp. z o. o. sp. k., Wieczfnia Kolonia 12, 06-513 Wieczfnia Kościelna.
Should you believe that we have violated the principles related to the processing of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
Right to object – you may exercise your right to object if you do not wish us to process your personal data for a specific purpose. In such a case, we will continue processing your data for other purposes but not for the purpose to which you have objected, unless your request is contrary to the obligation imposed on us by the law.