Terms and Conditions of the Website
1. Due to the performance of the obligation arising from Article 8 section 1 point 1 and Article 20 section 1 points 2 and 3 of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (consolidated text, Journal of Laws of 2013, item 1422, as amended) and Article 173 section 1 point 1 of the Telecommunication Law (consolidated text, Journal of Laws of 2014, item 623, as amended) the following Terms and Conditions of Lubas website are created [Lubaz spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością spółka komandytowa].
2. The Terms and Conditions set out the rules for using the Company’s Website, including the terms and conditions for ordering, sending and receiving Product and Event Messages.
3. The entity responsible for the Website is the Lubas brand.
4. The Terms and Conditions are made available free of charge on the website https://www.lubas.com in a form enabling free recording, storing and viewing by the User using the Lubas Website. The content of these Terms and Conditions may be recorded and copied by the User by means of any technique and any carriers for the purposes related to the use of the Lubas Website and services provided on it.
1. Unless otherwise stated in these Terms and Conditions, capitalised terms included herein shall have the following meaning:
Controller – the personal data controller within the meaning of the Regulation (EU) of the European Parliament and of the Council 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 concerning the protection of individuals with respect to the processing of personal data and free movement of such data and the repeal of the Direcitve 95/46/WE (general regulation on data protection), hereinafter referred to as “the GDPR”,
Personal data – personal data within the meaning of the GDPR
Lubas – Lubaz spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością spółka komandytowa with its registered office in Wieczfnia Kolonia 12, 06-513 Wieczfnia Kościelna entered in the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, under KRS number 0000749407, NIP (Tax Identification Number) 569-17-19-971, REGON (National Business Registry Number) 015285331;
Terms and Conditions – terms and conditions available at the following address: https://www.lubas.com;
Website – the Lubas website with the following address: https://www.lubas.com;
User – each entity using the Website;
Newsletter – information about products, events, publications and any other activities in which persons from Lubas participate, sent to the e-mail address indicated by the User; subscribing to the Newsletter is available on the Website in the “Newsletter” section.
Rules for using the Lubas Website
1. The Terms and Conditions determine the rules according to which the Website operates.
2. The use of the Website is free of charge, voluntary and permitted for all Users.
3. The use of the Website by the User equals the acceptance of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
User’s rights and obligations
1. Each User is obliged to use the Website in accordance with the Terms and Conditions, provisions of law and good manners.
2. In particular, the Terms and Conditions prohibit the Users from:
– providing false or misleading information or personal data;
– disseminating false, illegal or immoral information about the content of the Website;
– violating in any way the personal rights of Lubas, persons related to the company or third parties;
– interfering with the operation of the Website, including altering the Website code, using or posting viruses, worms, Trojans, unauthorised extensions and other mechanisms that may adversely affect the operation of the Website or Lubas’ or Users’ software or devices.
Technical requirements and cookies
1. The use of the Website is possible when the User has a device with access to the Internet and a web browser.
The User can prevent the storage of cookies on the terminal device by configuring the web browser accordingly.
4. The User may delete the stored cookies from the terminal device by means of appropriate options of the web browser or other software. You can find ways to delete cookies at the appropriate addresses of your web browser, e.g.:
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=pl&answer=95647
Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/usuwanie-ciasteczek,
Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://windows.microsoft.com/pl-pl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
Subscribing to and sending the Newsletter
1. Each User of the Lubas Website may subscribe to a Newsletter.
2. Subscribing to the Newsletter requires the provision of the User’s e-mail address in the “e-mail” field on the Website and consent to the provisions of the Terms and Conditions.
3. Subscribing to the Newsletter is free of charge. The User agrees to start the provision of the Newsletter service immediately.
4. The user may resign from the Newsletter service at any time by sending appropriate information to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. The Personal Data submitted by the User using the Website, with regard to which Lubas acts as the Controller, may include in particular an e-mail address provided in connection with the subscribing to the Newsletter (§ 6) and personal data contained in a CV in case of applying for a job through the Website (§ 7).
2. The Controller processes Personal Data in accordance with the applicable laws, in particular the provisions of the GDPR and other generally applicable law on personal data protection.
3. The Controller shall apply all necessary technical measures to prevent unauthorised persons from acquiring and modifying the Personal Data sent electronically. In particular, in case of the forms that enable the subscribing to the Newsletter, the Controller shall apply appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure the security of Personal Data processing.
4. The purpose of data processing in a specific case and other information required by law are provided at the moment of Personal Data collection.
Contact and complaints
1. Lubas shall exercise due diligence to ensure the proper operation of the Website. The User has the right to raise objections related to the operation of the Website, to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
2. The User of the services described in § 6 and § 7 of the Terms and Conditions, has the right to make a complaint to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. The objections and complaints referred to in points 1 and 2 above shall contain a detailed description of the issue and the User’s e-mail address in order to make it possible for Lubas to reply to the objection.
4. Lubas may ask the User to provide additional information necessary to reply to the above-mentioned objections and complaints.
5. Lubas is obliged to reply within 14 days of receiving full information, including a detailed description of the issue and the User’s e-mail address.
1. For technical reasons, malfunctions or failures that prevent or hinder the use of the Website may occur. The access to the Website may also be periodically terminated due to its upgrade.
2. Lubas shall not be liable for improper functioning or unavailability of the Website resulting from or related to the reasons indicated in point 1 above or from other reasons beyond its control.
Amendment to the Terms and Conditions
1. Lubas is entitled to change the Terms and Conditions.
2. The amendment to the Terms and Conditions shall come into force at the time of publishing the amendments to the Terms and Conditions on the Website or on another date indicated in the amendments to the Terms and Conditions.
1. The law applicable to the Terms and Conditions is the Polish law.
2. In matters not regulated by the provisions of the Terms and Conditions, relevant provisions shall apply, in particular the provisions of the Civil Code (consolidated text, Journal of Laws of 2014, item 121, as amended), the GDPR and other provisions of generally applicable law on personal data protection.